Mission & Vision
Central Elementary exists to prepare our youth to excel academically through positive relationships and quality education for the success and betterment of our school and community.
- Each student enters school healthy and learns about and practices a healthy lifestyle
- Each student learns in an intellectually challenging environment that is physically and emotionally safe for students and adults.
- Each student is actively engaged in learning and is connected to the school and broader community.
- Each student has access to personalized learning and is supported by qualified, caring adults.
- Each student is challenged by a well balanced curriculum and is prepared for success in college or further study and for employment in a global environment.